I'm going to invest in two pairs of boots this month to kick start the Autumn fashion and so I'm thinking for my first pair...should I go horsey?
For a day look the Aldo boots are perfect. I could pull them off with a cable knit jumper dress with wool tights or bring in the harems, silk shirt and black waistcoat [will blog this collage]

So what do u think? Balmain and Givenchy have both done the 'hooded' heeled boot this season but this is the best adaptation I can find to wear at Uni.


Left to right: Balmain Crystal animal-print boots, Givenchy Leather Gaiter ankle boots
Please drop any suggestions should u think theres more to the boot 'hood' fashion I haven't seen!
Vanessa Vida <3
i LOVE those aldo boots. i saw them in the store 2 weeks ago and have been meaning to get them. i went on the website today and they werent there anymore. do u by anychance know their name? im trying to find them on the internet but not having much luck without the name.
ReplyDelete