I will be leaving London. I'm now going up North to a little town called Keele to fulfil all my academic dreams. When you're as urbanised as I am the change is too overwhelming, which is why I've had to take time out to conquer the fears of life in the countryside!
I will be living in a house with a few new people, so I'll most definitely be blogging about my new room and the more 'greener' surroundings of Staffordshire. On top of all that; London Fashion Week is happening JUST before I leave, and having put a huge deposit down on the house, I doubt I can afford to attend :( Also, my birthday which is on September 29th has now had to be pushed forward 10days to accommodate the fact that I'm leaving on the 26th.
Below is a few snaps of what my University looks like...I have to have to have to paint the landscape when I get time even though portraits are more my thing.



Back to the subject of fashion: I really wish I was invited to attend London Fashion Week as part of Trade or VIP. Do any of you get invited or know what calibre of person is invited? [minus Celebrities]. i mean it really sucks if you ask me, that Celebs would be invited when half of them don't appreciate the craftsman ship of haute couture/runway fashion! Psh...
Hopefully one day London will recognise me as a blogger worth the invite! Speaking of which lucky Super-bloggers Karla [karlascloset.blogspot.com] and Rumi [fashiontoast.com] were invited to attend NY fashion week, so maybe I just have to step my game up to get where they are...
...mind u being an inconsistent Fashion blogger does not help!
OOOOHHHHHH another big big change in my life...I HAVE A MACBOOK PRO! It's so chic and minimal. Definitely must invest in a big bag for this beauty [will do a follow up blog for this].
Meet MacMurphy:

He's running the new Snow Leopard OS. I feel so Sex & The City but I might retract that if my boyfriend reads this and starts teasing me.
Will promise to Vlog, write and pester your dashboards with my good word.
Vanessa Vida <3
No comments:
Post a Comment