I hate the person who said that you shouldn't mix metals. Doesn't collision always make more impact than blending? Gold and silver unite on a simple white and black canvas.









Gypsy shirt by Primark, Pearle black ballet stirrups, Gold chained pumps by Topshop, Old Silver bangles from Brazilian Flea Market
Vanessa Vida
Those chains are amazing, you look so pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment, sure would love to follow your bloglovin' blog. What is the link?
xoxo!
NICE LOOK. GREAT ON YOUR LEGS..
ReplyDeleteXX
CHICMUSE
Thank you girls!
ReplyDelete<3
Just followed you on Bloglovin' sweetie :)
ReplyDeletexoxo!
So pretty! I love the pictures!! So simple yet gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWow, I love those shoes! That shirt is amazing too
ReplyDeleteyour shoes are sooo awesome. very very pretty. thank you so much for your sweet comments. love your blog.
ReplyDeletex
www.tittees.blogspot.com
those chains looks great on you!
ReplyDelete-Jason
http://www.citizencouture.com
Love love love the chains here! You're beautiful.
ReplyDeletex x x