Thursday, 15 April 2010

Im BACK - im S I C K of Disappearin!

It's always one thing after another and this time my camera was stolen at Uni on a night out. So not only have I postponed any potential photoshoot ideas I had, but I lost the drive to blog!

But I'm back...regardless of having final exams coming up, my photos will be up frequently along with all the fashion stylings you guys deserve. I'm definitely going to be blogging the outfits of fellow students because I have seen some very interestin looks that have gone amis because of my lack of camera :(

So, introducin my baby KoKo the Kodak lol.







Its a bridge camera so I've got all the quality of a DSLR but with less weight to carry. Oh happy days.


Vanessa Vida <3

2 comments:

  1. That's a cute nail colour!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the camera!!!
    (and the nail colour too ^^)


    PS: u can follow me on www.currentlyonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete