Monday, 21 December 2009

FOLLOW ME & MY H A I R

Finally booked that dreaded appointment to cut my hair! I'll be having the thick blunt fringe with the blunt straight length at the back ala Alexandra Burke, Nicki Minaj and The Dior Model [shown below]. I was going to colour it but honestly, I'm gonna save myself the bother and do it towards the spring when I can put a few brown low lights in it.

What I'm going to do is blog the entire 'longevity' of this haircut by showing people what to wear makeup/clothes-wise with it. I totally have to keep this haircut in good condition and go for regularly trims. I'll vlog and take photos to make this fun :)

Hopefully I WILL stick to this...









The fringe will be the ultimate forehead heater for the coming months!



Lots of Festive love, Vanessa Vida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment