Saturday, 3 October 2009

VanessaVida @ Ebay!

BUY CHRISTOPHER KANE FROM MY EBAY*

*not the actual man but his new Topshop collection!


I've been Ebay-ing for years under my family account but now I'm branching out into my own username. With this new move I'm also gonna be selling key pieces on there for you guys, from known brands to key vintage pieces. I love my subscribers & would love more!


My target audience would be those of you not living in London or in the UK because you probably won't have some of the things I'll be selling available to u but, hey I don't mind if you live across the street!


Right now I am selling from the C.K collection:


A corset
A clutch bag
An Over-sized Tee


Click the link on the left hand side and it will lead you to my treasure chest! These items are extremely limited and beautifully crafted.




Keep checking back for more items.


Vanessa Vida <3

1 comment:

  1. You have a great blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete