Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Blissful Preference

Strangely drawn to Carolina Herrera's S/S '10 collection it's definitely her colours that make it work for me, it reminds me of being back in Brazil.

My prediction for next season: Even though Maxi dresses were a previous trend, [and I don't think we're in for a revival considering the tailoring we've seen lately] I think the focus for next season will be the jewel colours ala Herrera, generally seen in Winter months, and now to be played off with one piece of neon. [will definitely collage this later today]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vanessa Vida <3





No comments:

Post a Comment