Friday, 21 August 2009

Sex'd Up Gangbangers

Have any of you seen the new Jay-Z video featuring Kanye and Rihanna? I don't usually commend celebrities because obviously they didn't style themselves but I MUST give menton to the clothes that Rihanna wears. It's more costume / runway clothes rather than Ready-To-Wear, but my GOSH does it look hot! The video and some of the shots of her outfit are below :




I absolutely adore the chain links on that military jacket, and that ring! Omg I'll definitely be looking for it before my birthday....The glasses are hot too but I guess very impracticle, I don't think she can see anything.









Smoking! This shot is bomb.

What do u guys think of this style? And can anybody put a fashion designer on these clothes?

<3 Vanessa Vida

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! Check out ours whenever you want! We invite you to follow it.
    Love,
    A&A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like rihanna, she knows how to wear things..
    X, fashion-nerdic.

    ReplyDelete