Monday, 27 July 2009

A/W 2009 Wishlist

This will definitely be a permanent feature for my blog as the fashion seasons pass. Tell me what u think of the compilation and feel free to suggest some more gorgeous pieces that run for this season. [Forgive me for the Resort 2010 Miu Miu, I just think it's something they should have considered for A/W (:]




Image and video hosting by TinyPic





1. Miu Miu Beige Jewelled clutch 2. Lace Gloves by Asos 3. Velvet Dress by Christopher Kane 4. Free People Sequin Mesh Cami 5. Conserje Necklace by Mango 6. Leather Motorcycle Jacket by Balmain 7. Pearl Cuff by Lanvin 8. Aaliyah Shiny Lace-up boot by Topshop

These items are on my wishlist if there is anybody out their generous enough. If anybody knows somewhere with vintage or discounted Balmain pleaasee let me know!!! Gosh I'm such a leather junkie.
---------



Flicking through a few websites last night I discovered that Jourdan Dunn is five-and-a-half months pregnant! So congrats to her and her boyfriend especially being 19 years old. Vogue have written an article about the news but they've received critism from avid fans who think she's just thrown her life away. Well yeah, personally she could have waited to solidify her place in the fashion world because as we all know, the business is fickle. But on that note, she's probably confident that come this time next she'll be hitting the runways regardless.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Runway Queen - Jourdan Dunn

Vanessa Vida <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm lusting every item on your wishlist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh I'm glad the list was so successful (=
    I loveeee shiny stuff!
    <3

    ReplyDelete